Interchange Services was established in 1996 to provide commitment, professionalism, organisational sense, and a business like perspective for any business move, however large or small. The Interchange team have vast experience in company relocations. We work towards building long term relationships with our clients and provide a complete service by managing every change, whatever the size. Approximately 90% of our business comes from repeat business or recommendation by our existing clients.
We believe that the key to the achievement of excellence in any task, lies in the quality of forethought and preparation. All of our services are carefully analysed, planned and managed to achieve our clients goals in the most economical way.
With our experience gained in fast track, complicated projects, we have a good understanding of the potential challenges and the ways in which this project can be brought to a successful conclusion.
Capable, experienced, professional
Interchange Services have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of client reorganisation and relocation, including supply and installation of new office furniture, reorganisation of existing premises, relocation between premises, planning and project management of all aspects of relocation and refurbishment, crate hire, asset tracking and storage. We also carry out refurbishment contracts, typically including recarpeting of offices, redecoration and office partitioning.
Growing our business by caring for the environment
In more recent years, Interchange have diversified the services we offer in response to our customer’s demand to reduce their environmental footprint. We have expanded our services to include waste management, recycling of redundant furniture and electrical items. We are also licensed waste brokers, have ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certification and are a Carbon Neutral Company.
Based in Bristol, operating nationally
Interchange’s head office is based in Bristol within a 9,000 sq. ft. building housing offices and storage facilities.
We have in excess of 20 regular staff on payroll, of whom approximately 5 are involved in administration.
- All projects are planned and implemented by our Operations Manager based in Bristol
- Projects are carried out under the control of our Installation Managers.
- Where our contracts require more personnel than we are able to supply from our in house team of staff, we have a pool of regular contract labour we are able to utilise within our teams.
- All permanent staff are salaried, part time staff are hourly paid, and contract labour is from bona fide furniture installation companies.
- All permanent staff are security cleared with MOD, and a number are also cleared with Avon & Somerset Police on a project by project basis.
- All of our contracts are implemented with a supervisor on each project who is responsible for resource control, programme, quality of work and ensuring satisfactory project completion.